Friday, July 4, 2008

And just a few stops away on the tube...

Since we were going to Wimbledon, we thought we'd stop by that other small city nearby. I let others take the pictures as I already had a set from my previous visit, but London is always fun to visit. There is so much to do there that one visit isn't enough anyway. Once I get a copy of the pics, I will attach a better post, but I did take some pictures at the Movieum. You are not reading that wrong. I thought - hells yeah I'm going to that.


I thought this one was interesting:





There was no one in there when we went and there were lots of sets and costumes from movies as well as history of the making of them. Very cool stuff. And for all of you that know me well, I'm sure it's no surprise that I'd take a picture of:






And of course that's the one worn by Michael Keaton - not from the silly movies in the middle. :)

No comments: