Monday, July 21, 2008

No, it can't be real

But it IS!! My SHIPMENT IS HERE!!! Only 104 days since it was picked up. Yep - that is not a mistake. 104 freaking days.

I did plan ahead and ordered some wardrobes (i.e., Irish closet) but you have to put them together and when I say "you" I mean "me". Even though I planned ahead and they were delivered, I didn't put them together before the shipment came. So now I have to put those together before I can empty my clothing boxes. I'm sure all of my clothes will be in pristine condition. Ahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doesn't look like there's much serious damage. A bend to a box or two. I did blow up my DVD player yesterday however. Seems the voltage converter that works fantabulously with my chi iron is not equipped for DVD players. Seeing this, I am doing extensive research before plugging my desktop computer in. I have even surveyed our technology risk department here. :)

I should have everything organized by the end of the week. We shall see...

No comments: