Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's all your fault Mom

So, my mother decided to give us Prison Break - Season 1 as a gift. So now that's ANOTHER show that I'm hooked on! We are now on Season 2 and I will say that I'm glad they're not physically in the prison anymore as that was too nerve wracking for me. It doesn't hurt that Wentworth Miller is a hotty. :)

List of current TV show addiction:
  1. Biggest Loser
  2. Lost
  3. 24
  4. Prison Break
  5. Brothers & Sisters
  6. Grey's Anatomy
  7. Ugly Betty
  8. ER - might as well finish this one off
  9. Gossip Girl
  10. Young & Restless - yeah yeah
  11. Family Guy
  12. Desperate Housewives - this one may drop off of the list
  13. Project Runway
  14. America's Next Top Model
  15. Lipstick Jungle
  16. Cashmere Mafia - is this still on?
  17. Tudors
  18. Entourage
  19. Private Practice
  20. How I Met Your Mother

It's out of control.

4 comments:

mom said...

I'm really sorry to have put you through all that... Maybe I should disconnect the slingbox?? hahahahaha...

nikki said...

NOOOOOOOOO! :)

Anonymous said...

You've got to get the DVD of last season's "Damages". (Of course, I wouldn't know what channel it's on, because I never actually hold the remote!) It's supposed to begin again soon. Glenn Close stars in it. Great series.
Nita

nikki said...

Nita - thanks for the recommendation. I actually have that series on a list with a movie website called moviestar.ie. It's just like Blockbuster or Netflix but much more inefficient. :) I may just have to run out and by them!